Besides selling lubrication, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, Jock/Woerner also develops special design projects, such as:
- Automatic lubrication systems for monorails or chains;
- Spraying systems for ball mills;
- Precise dosing systems for assembly lines;
- Spraying systems for Finger Joint machines;
- Pneumatic grease elevators.
Due to our specialized technical team, Jock/Woerner can help its customers to perform the following maintenance tasks:
- Repair pneumatic and hydraulic valves;
- Repair pneumatic activators in general;
- Perform maintenance on grease or oil doser pumps;
- Assemble pneumatic panels;
- Install oil circulation systems in gear reducers and bearing housings in general;
- Provide consultancy and evaluations in existing lubrication systems.
If the customer needs, he/she can depend on our properly equipped training room for providing training on centralized lubrication systems, where there are panels for controlling the main types of lubrication systems utilized around the world.
Another important requisite included in the Jock Woerner staff it the quality of its technical support services. These tasks are performed by engineers or technicians who are properly trained and prepared in the fields of lubrication and pneumatics. This provides its customers security and tranquility, as they will know that professionals are caring for their equipment or machinery.